LAGOS - IBADAN
The Lagos-Ibadan railway is part of the Nigerian Railway Modernization Project, consisting in the realization of a new standard gauge railway line from Lagos to Kano with connections to Abuja, via Minna and Kaduna, total length 1315 km.
The implementation of the Lagos – Ibadan section represents the 2nd phase of the Project.
Main characteristics of the line:
- Length: 157 km
- Track: double
- Gauge: 1435mm
- Design speed: 200 km/h
- Stations: No.10
- Service: Mixed passenger and freight
The Services consist in the Technical Study of the Preliminary Project:
- Pre/contract technical, economic and contractual assistance;
- Design vetting in all design phases and with particular control over:
– application and selection of technical parameters and standards
– verification of Chinese specifications vs. International standards
– signalling and telecommunications
- Works supervision;
- Assistance in final testing and commissioning;
- Checking and approval of Maintenance Manuals and procedures.